Here are 5 books for CTOs from people-management, leveraging tech, embracing change, and more, these books are an invaluable source of practical knowledge.
1. "Modern CTO" by Joel Beasley
2. "Managing Humans" by Michael Lopp
3. "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries
4. "The CTO: CIO Bible "by Rorie Devine
5. "Rework" by Jason Fried and David Hansson
This forum is for members to share book reviews. All of us buy and read business books. Some are good and others a waste of money, so don't be shy; let us know what you think about the books you’ve read.
1 post • Page 1 of 1