Offshoring might seem like a simple fix for the local talent shortage, but it comes with its own set of challenges that organisations need to know how to handle for the best possible results. Here are 5 of the most common offshoring roadblocks.
1. Sourcing capable engineers at the desired scale.
2. Handling operational models with limited control or visibility.
3. Bridging gaps between local and offshore teams amid cultural and linguistic differences.
4. Safeguarding against security risks and preserving intellectual property.
5. Effectively overseeing, motivating, and aiding offshore staff for sustained performance.
The answer to these challenges? Team up with an offshore partner to take care of those nitty-gritty tasks so that you can focus on what really moves the needle!
Keep on reading to learn more about the UK skill shortage and India’s move to bridge the gap.